cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Management basic queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we're into implementing Travel Management. We're using Workflow & Webdynpro ABAP for the same.

I've some basic queries :

1. In workflow mail, which is sent to approver, can we write the mail in different languages ( i found language button on task). If yes, how can we determine the language at runtime.

2. If a mail for approval(with portal link to approve/reject ) is sent to the manger & before his/her approval, if traveller modifies the travel request & submits again, which sends another mail to the manager. In such case, what would the manager see while clicking on link of earlier mail.

3. how can we send mails to different approvers. Here,the case with me is the approvers are selected dynamically & No. of approvers are also selected dynamically (at run tiem).

Any help in above queries would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Siddhesh sanghvi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

dynamic selection of approver is not possible you have to clearly define the approving authorities in the workflow assign agent.

if your system is uni-code activated then you can use any other languages like japanese, chinese, etc.,

it will open and show the old travel request details.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regardimg pint no.2 - Approver would see the old mail while clicking on link of earlier mail.

workflow will be restarted and another notification will be sent for the change in trip.

Regards,

Sonali