cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALEAUD as separate messages in PI 7.1 - not working!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been struggling with an issue for the past days setting up ALEAUD handling in PI 7.1 SP7.

The integration scenario is JMS->PI->DEBMAS06 IDOC and using RBDSTATE ALEAUD01->PI->JMS

Now, I want to keep ALEAUD as separate messages so have run the IDX_ALEREQUEST program with the relevant values, setup an integration scenario with ALEAUD01 as sender interface but the ALEAUD messages are not being treated as separate messages.

I found another post in this forum regarding the exact same issue

Link: [; where a person points to a SAP note 1276077 but that SAP note does not exist!

I am starting to guess that this might be a bug in PI 7.1 SP7 or that something has changed that I am not aware of.

Please note that I have setup this scenario a couple of weeks ago in PI 7.0 without any problems.

Any ideas to what might be happening here??

Thanks,

Johan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the correction instructions for PI 7.1 in SAP Note 1231630.

Its not that the SAP Note 1276077 does not exist. It may be released just for internal purpose and not visible to all. You may try to contact the person directly if the above solution doens't work. Dont forget to update the thread with the proceedings.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you input but I already checked that SAP note and it does not seem to be the same problem as I have. I have doublechecked the ALEREQUEST entries several times. Here are the relevant values used in IDoc communication:

DEBMAS06 IDoc sent from PI to ERP (excerpt):

<SAP:MESTYP>DEBMAS</SAP:MESTYP>

<SAP:MESCOD />

<SAP:MESFCT />

<SAP:SNDPOR>SAPT03</SAP:SNDPOR>

<SAP:SNDPRN>T03CLNT100</SAP:SNDPRN>

<SAP:SNDPRT>LS</SAP:SNDPRT>

<SAP:SNDPFC />

<SAP:RCVPOR>SAPT01</SAP:RCVPOR>

<SAP:RCVPRN>T01CLNT100</SAP:RCVPRN>

<SAP:RCVPRT>LS</SAP:RCVPRT>

ALEAUD01 IDoc response from ERP to PI:

<SAP:MESTYP>ALEAUD</SAP:MESTYP>

<SAP:MESCOD />

<SAP:MESFCT />

<SAP:SNDPOR>SAPT01</SAP:SNDPOR>

<SAP:SNDPRN>T01CLNT100</SAP:SNDPRN>

<SAP:SNDPRT>LS</SAP:SNDPRT>

<SAP:SNDPFC />

<SAP:RCVPOR>SAPT03</SAP:RCVPOR>

<SAP:RCVPRN>T03CLNT100</SAP:RCVPRN>

<SAP:RCVPRT>LS</SAP:RCVPRT>

ALEREQUEST entry (sender, port, recevier, type):

SAPT01 100 * LS

In the IDX5 trace of the ALEAUD01 I see the following:

<Trace level="1" type="T">--start sender interface action determination</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">select interface Acknowledgment</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">select interface namespace http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30</Trace>;

<Trace level="1" type="T">--start receiver interface action determination</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Loop 0000000001</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">select interface Acknowledgment</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">select interface namespace http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30</Trace>;

<Trace level="1" type="T">--no sender or receiver interface definition found</Trace>

The message seems to be handled as a "native" PI acknowledgement and not a separate ALEAUD01 message.

/johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

It turned out to be an error in our release of PI 7.1. The relevant SAP note 1276077 describing this issue is now released!

/johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cross check whether you have registered the correct SNDPOR Client and RCVPRN and RCVPRT type in IDX_ALEREQUEST

check the idoc control record of ALEAUD and check registered paramters

Rajesh