cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Enhance the CIF to create transporation lanes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have almost no knowledge about APO. And I am facing difficulty understanding the requirement of the functional spec.

The function spec. in short is as follows.

It says that the standard CIF does the following with respect to the Transportation Lane Creation

STEP 1

Send RCCP Material from ECC to APO => Create RCCP product in APO => Create T-Lane for RCCP product with priority '0' ( Default ) for Plant specified by special procurement type.

The following enhancement is required for the APO

STEP 1 => Create T-Lane with procurement priority 2 for Buffer/OT plant location => Create T-Lane with procurement priority 1 for remaining plant location.

Various other requirements are give like

Along with it the function spec has shown the screen shot of transaction code /SAPAPO/SCC_TL1 which is manually used to create T-Lane between two location.

I am wandering about the starting point for this development. which Badi to implement.

Please help!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Please try these BADI's and confirm

/SCMB/BIF_LDM_TRL001QR

/SCMB/BIF_LDM_TRL002QR

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Please try these BADI's and confirm

/SCMB/BIF_LDM_TRL001QR

/SCMB/BIF_LDM_TRL002QR

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Hi Senthil I went through the BADI you suggested. but I have a doubt related to it. The short text for the first badi says

You can use this BAdI to change or extend the data transferred through the

message interface TransportationLaneByTransportationLaneQueryResponse_In

that is part of the process component Location Data Management

I have the following doubts

1) what does this message interface means and will it be called when data is transfered through the CIF?

2) Also I am not sure which method to implement IMPORT_CONVERSION, EXPORT_CONVERSION or

The 2nd and the 3rd method have a prameter IT_VALID_MATERIALS which I need to write the logic.

3) Can you please tell me which all programs are triggered by the CIF? If I can find the piece of code which creates the standard transportation lane, Then it will be really great for me.

4)I was trying to search the SPRO . I could find a BAdi /SAPAPO/PWB_TPSRC_IN . Could you please check it once whether this the correct BAdi?

Thanks,

Kumar Gaurav

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

1)Special procurement type decides the destination location field in APO in the transportation lane.

2) Material type in ECC - Not sure on the technical field from where it is populated, please check with an abapper by debugging it.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

1) CIF is Core Interface which transfers both master data and transactional data from R/3 to APO. This CIF will be called during integration model creation and activation using t-codes CFM1 & CFM2 respectively in R/3.

2) As I am not an abapper, I am not sure on your query 2

3) CIF has 3 programes RIMODGEN, RIMODACT and RIMODEL [ie Initial generation of active integration model generation, activation and deletion]

4) BADI /SAPAPO/PWB_TPSRC_IN corresponds to Change Proc. Relationship and Transportation Lane. This has 3 interfaces

PUR_TPSRC_IN_EXIT - Customer Enhancements: Procurement Relationships APO Inbound

PUR_TRPROD_IN_EXIT - Cust. Enhancements: Assgd. Transportation Lanes APO Inbound

PUR_TPSRC_IN_COSTS_EXIT - Customer Enhancements Costs Ext. Proc. Rel. APO Inbound

Please check with functional team of your project to check on the actual requirement against these interfaces and apply.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Thanks for the quick response.

Can you please tell me some function info regarding the ecc - apo integration?

1) Which field in APO corresponds to SPECIAL PROCUREMENT TYPE ( not the procurement type) in ECC?

2) Which field in APO corresponds to MATERIAL TYPE in ECC. I saw that there is a filed PRODUCT_TYPE in /SAPAPO/MATKEY table but it is has got length 2. But in ECC it's of greater length. How is the mapping done between two.

Thanks for the help,

Kumar Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

-->To my understanding, based on your spec you need to create a Tlane in APO through CIF. As the spec specifies you need to create a material in R/3 with procurement type "F" and Spl Procurement key in material master. ,

-->Then send the material to APO thru CIF

-->To create a T'lane in APO thru CIF, you need to send Purchasing data such as purchasing info records, contracts, or scheduling agreements.

-->This will create a T-lane in APO

--> Next step will be to maintain Means of transportation lane in APO using T code /SAPAPO/SCC_TL1