cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net value is refreshing while changing the screens in billing document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

My pricing conditions are in below manner.

PR00 - 100

BED - 8% = 8

Ecess - 2% = 1.6

S E Cess 1% = .8

Total Excise duty = 8.24

Total = 108.24

I have two queries

1. In sales order Item level pricing conditions, I want to include Excise duties into Net value of line item.

2. During creation of billing document, net value of document is with 108.24. When I go to Line item pricing conditions screen and come to Overview screen, Net value is refreshed and only 100 is coming there...ED is missing out.

Request you to pleas help in this regard.

Regards,

PP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to check your billing document type document pricing procedure. based on that only your pricing would be determine.

in your sales order you would have one pricing procedure

in your billing you have different pricing procedure,.

the document pricing procedure should be same in Sales order and Billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you SD guru,

sales document pricing proecure and billing document pricing procedure are one and same...Pricing procedures for both the documents are same.

Regards,

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus...

any help please...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PP,

Please check whether in the copy control for the Billing document it is maintained redetermine the Pricing in the Billing Document.

Also please tell whether the ED is recalculated if you update the pricing in the item-level.

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Karthik,

In copy control from delivery to billing, pricing type is G - Copy pricing elements and redetermine taxes.

An moreover, I am not updating the pricing conditions, I am just going to the sales item conditions screen and getting back without updating anything in the document.

regards,

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PP,

Are you using TAXINJ or TAXINN as the Tax Procedure?

In the Condition tab just check out the Analysis after the ED disappears and see whether the parameters are being captured by which your ED will flow for example for the UTXJ condition whether the tax indicator combination is determined so that the Taxcode is determined.

Also you can maintain 'C' in the copy control for the Pricing instead of 'G' if you are not going to update the Tax conditions in the Billing document.

As I told earlier, please let know whether the ED is captured if you update the pricing, because the system is probably gets refreshed i.e. the Tax coditions are redetermined while you surf through the screens and is unable to find the parameter for which the value is defined.

Regards,

Karthik.