cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding CFL for UDO generated form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have created a form through Udo Form generator. i.e. UDO1(with Master Table=Users and master data rows table=OPDS)

On other form made through screen painter, I want to add cfl for udo generated form(UDO1).

Can anyone help me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you have a CFL you use a System Object or your own UDO and the CFL popup window is handled by sap . So, you can't have it open your own form.

However, you may add a Button next to the EditText, and put the CFL image on it. When you click it, you should open your form and after that handle the selection made there.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it's answered. thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can set the CFL alias like this :

oEditText.ChooseFromListAlias= "COLUMN_ID"

I think this is how it's suppose to be - you set the CFL alias as the column id of the master data table ( whose values you want to be placed in the EditText) . The only problem is that it doesn't work - it won't place the value automatically in the EditText.

To make it work , you have to catch the CFL Event and put the value in the EditText manually. ( this is also covered in the CFL example in the sample files).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but what will be the cfl alias for my form. how to set cfl alias for manual generated form. that i am unable to find.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If i am not getting you wrong..you want to set the cfl on UDO generated form.

Open your from in screen painter. Add new choose from list on collection tab. set the object type. then select the edit text on which you want to add cfl and click on item tab. there are two options choose from list and alias. select the choose from list from combo and in alias field fill the coulmn name which you want to bind with that edittext.

Regards

Rupinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to create a CFL and set the object type to the UDO you made :

SAPbouiCOM.ChooseFromList cfl;

cfl.ObjectType = "MY_UDO";

cfl.UniqueID = "MY_CFL";

( check the CFL example in the samples)

oEditText.ChooseFromListUID ="MY_CFL";

Former Member
0 Kudos

that i want to know. how can i add cfl for edittext. what could be the object type and choose from list alias for the form generated by me through through form generator.