cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Plan on Valuation Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I want to make inspection plan depending on valuation type.

I am having raw material which are purchased locally as well as imported outside India.

Now, my client wants to maintain different plans for these two valuation type.

I am making 2 different group counter for this i.e. one for local and other for imported, now the requirement is that if the batch is of local valuation type (which will be decided at the time of Goods receipt) then group counter for local specification should be automatically assigned to inspection lot and vice a versa for imported.

Please suggest if any alternate solution is available in std. SAP.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Amit Shirsath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you need not to do tasklists as per valuation.

What can be a std solution is

QP002->Inspection task list Header>go to material assignment.

Here it is PlantmaterialVendor combination

For Imported vendor You can Mension Vendor name in material assignment with gr counter(say1).

For Local vendor Diffrent group counter(say 2) with local Vendor name in material assignment

If number of vendor's are more then against same group conter(means same task list)

When PO is created Depends on Ven-mat combination it will select the groupcounter.

This will solve your problem

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Thanks for the reply,

Your solution looks good, but this is very lengthy solution as the vendors and materials are more and vendors will always increase day by day.

If any alternate way is there depending on the valuation type itself will be an easy job.

Is there any standard badi or exit in which I can write the logic so this will be a simple task.

If anyone had implemented the same please suggest.

Thanks,

Amit Shirsath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

There is one way you can do it..

Use UserExit

QPAP0001 Enhancement - plan reading

or

QPAP0002 Enhancement for material/plan assignment, plan selection

Here in QPAP0002 you can put a logic if Valuation Type of Material is -say HI then assign Plan with imported material.

I Think this should work

Regards

Sujit S Gujar