cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

My Client having 3 Products...For that ...3 credit control areas iam going to define....

I can maintain only once control area in CMR....

If the same customer will gives the Order of 3 line items..How it will update...

My Doubt is shall i create 3 Credit control area or one?if one..how can i manage the Credit for 3 products.

But it can be possibe to assign only one controling area to company code...we have only one company code.

Regards

raj.

Edited by: venky raj on Apr 3, 2009 7:36 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

controlling credit for each material is possible, but not very practical and is not recommended. i also don't think it is possible in standard, to involve 3 credit control areas in a sales transaction.

however, if you insist on 3 credit control areas then you could assign a different sales area to each of your credit control areas. you will then assign your materials to 1 of at least 3 divisions (so that you will have different sales areas). you will, further, need to extend your customers to at least 3 sales areas and specifying different credit control areas for each sales area extension.

in the end, you will still not be able to process all three divisions in a sales order.

hope this helped.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks for your Help....It is not possible in Std SAP..

SO,I convinced the client .

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Venki Raj,

Your are created 3 credit controling areas for your 3 products is having different terms of payments only na.

if reason is this you have to maintain terms of payment by product wise.

else

your customer is one and company code and Sales organisation is one why you are going to create 3 credit controling ares not necessary .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with Technical Consultants.

User Exits for Credit Checks

If you want to carry out your own individual credit checks that differ from those in the standard system you must define them in the following user exits:

LVKMPTZZ

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

Also you need to acivate User Exit field in OVA8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venky,

You can create one credit Control area and proceed with your process.Moreover it is only for the customer to whom you are going to maintain the credit control.

You should or can assign one credit Contro area to a company code. Check Tcode OB45

In that screen, the last entry will be "All Co. Codes" By activating it means

If you want you can use this credit control area for all the company codes that you have defined it is possible

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I need to control the credit on Products...

I have a 3 products.....

Laptops:1 cr

Hard disk:50 lacs

Monitors:25 lacs.

I can maintain the credit control area..1 cr 75 lacs..

but wr can i mention for this product this much credit.....Same customers may give 3 line items ...in a single order(if customer Exceeds the limit of Hard disk ...system should check the limit)

Please revert me back if need more clarity

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard SAP doe not provided a credit control based on products. No way.

If you want to achieve this you may need lot of development, i do not think it is worth while going for it and so far no body tried this as per my knowledge.

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venky,

The request you have place is not possible, as credit control is done based on customer. Check FD32

you don't have specific to products.

Might be if you want to proced, check Quantity Contract and try using credit control for customers

Its a suggestion.....check it

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Here you just need to create One Credit Conrtol Area.. and it will serve your purpose..

No need to create 3 Credit Control Area...

Credit Management will depend on Custoer, Order Type, Credit Control Area and Credit Management Settings.. So number of product will be the issue...

Hope it will help..

Regards,

HP