cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RF Transactions LM##....Few Questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

One of our client wants RF integration with SAP, mainly for warehouse related activities .

We have suggested him ITS approach .

Few questions I am having :

1. Are LM## - RF transactions enough to cater the full warehouse process ? Is any LM transaction exists for bin to bin movement ?

2. If LM transactions are not able to solve our full purpose . what should be the ideal approach for extending the solution?

3. Do we need to create the html template and services for all RF transactions - LM## ? or just by creating the service and template of LM00 will work ? As i can see just by creating ITS service of LM00 we areable to access the all transactions

4. Lay out is coming in different fashion in different devices ? How to solve this issue ?

5. What are the areas needs to be looked on at development time for ITS approach .

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

1. Are LM## - RF transactions enough to cater the full warehouse process ? Is any LM transaction exists for bin to bin movement ?

Yes .

2. If LM transactions are not able to solve our full purpose . what should be the ideal approach for extending the solution?

Go for custom transactions development.

3. Do we need to create the html template and services for all RF transactions - LM## ? or just by creating the service and template of LM00 will work ? As i can see just by creating ITS service of LM00 we areable to access the all transactions

Yes, you might have to generate templates for all the RF transaction from security point of view. If you just generate for LM00 and user can access all the transactions under the roof of LM00.It is prefered to generate templates for each Transaction and control access by transaction.

4. Lay out is coming in different fashion in different devices ? How to solve this issue ?

You have to choose the right device and browsers which SAP can support. Not all devices and browsers supports ITSMobile. We are using MS Pocket device with Opera browser. It is working well.

5. What are the areas needs to be looked on at development time for ITS approach .

ITS Knowledge with Business HTML knowledge is sufficient.

Regards,

DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes .

Can any body tell me which LM** transaction is being used for bin to bin movement?

Thanks & Regards,

RP

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no standard RF transaction for bin to bin movement. In RF you need a TO for any movement. With the standard LM transactions, there is no transaction to create a TO. You can only confirm the TO. So the TO need to be created outside the RF environment or a custom development need to be developed.

You may generate the HRML templates for custom programs/screens.

I hope this answered your question.

Regards,

Subbu