cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order is not updating in the database

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have problem with creating sales order.

"i was able to create the create the sales order successfully, it is showing the created sales order no. also (with in the assigned No.range only ) . But when i tried to display the same sales order it is giving the error sales document is not in the data base or has been archived.

also the sales document is not updating in the tables VBAK or VBAP.

Note : 1. For any sales document type it is giving the same problem.

2. I have checked the number ranges also, no problem with the No.Rages also.

Thanks & Regards

Venu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Did you check ST22 if there are any issues around the time your order creation? most often you can see some errors during these scenarios and you can solve them based on the information it gives.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venu,

Are you using standard transacton VA01 or are you using a custom program that is creating sales orders using BAPI.

if you are using a custom program then it is a problem with commit. Please check if with your technical consultant. If there is problem with commit statement then sales order is created , number will be assigned but you will not be able to open it using VA02 or VA03.

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venu,

Its Better Basis Consultant has a look into this issue.

But, check the following Threads

UC_OBJECTS_NOT_CHARLIKE

[;

Runtime error UC_OBJECTS_NOT_CHARLIKE

[;

Regards

Sathya

Edited by: Sathya Pavan Yedavalli venkata on Apr 3, 2009 12:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

you schould get in contact with your Basis Consultant. They schould check in the Update Process is up and running.

best wishes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Could be a prob in sales order prog MV45AFZZ. Once the sales order is saved, system will update VBAK with the sales doc num. So check in save user exit in MV45AFZZ. take help of ABAPer.

Regards,

Sivanand