Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Pop Up additional receipt information to be filled in

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear experts,

I have one basic question

When the user creates the trip using PR05, and fill in certain trip e.g. TRAIN, the system has been defaulted that Field "description" in additional receipt information has to be filled in. This is controlled by table V_T706B1_B (Field Control for additional receipt information).

for certain expense type, I have specified that it is mandatory. However, the system does not prompt the additional receipt info to be filled in, like a pop up screen. I have to manually double click on the expense type in receipt to view it and fill it.

It is a cosmetic which would not affect the performance of the system, I am just curious about it and know that SAP enables us to do such.

many thanks

kindest regards

salomon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

raise a message with SAP OSS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks AP for the response.

I searched the notes, and I found one note similar to what I experienced, although it was for version 3.0 and 4.0, so it is not relevant to the application we are using now, which is ECC 6.0

here is the link to the notes:

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=109247

So, nobody experienced the same, so far and/or know how to solve it, rather than go direct to OSS?

many thanks

salomon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Salomon,

normally the pop-up is automatic if there is a mandatory field in the additional receipt info. Can you tell me which release are you in?

Thanks and Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Raynard,

I thought as I set the additional information to be mandatory, system will automatically display the pop up screen to be maintained, which then it does not happen.

We are in ECC 6.0, release 600, level 0036.

Many thanks for all kind answers, Raynard and all SAP gurus

cheers

salomon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Salomon,

Kindly check the the "Receipt dates" are also maintain in V_T706B1_B and are not disable. This could cause such an error.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Raynard for the answer

Unfortunately I still couldn't get it right. The additional info still does not pop up once the receipts are selected.

I have set the "from date" and "to date" to be on display. The receipts date are also active in the screen of PR05, still the additional info does not work accordingly.

It does not really vital as the transaction can not be saved if the mandatory additional info has not been maintain, but I am just curious about that.

again, thanks Raynard. Any more hints of what could be the cause?

many thanks

salomon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Salomon,

How about the main Receipt Date in the overview receipt screen? Please make sure this is also display.

As I don't have access to your system it is really hard to tell whats the cause of the issue.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks Raynard and experts for looking into the issue,

yes, as I indicated before, the receipts date is also active in the overview receipt screen in PR05.

Well, not sure what is wrong, although functionally it is still safe as the screen can not be saved if the additional information is not entered, so the user will have to click icon "infos" or double click on the expense to open the additional information and key in the required field.

Still I am curious of what is wrong

Again, thanks Raynard for the help

kindest regards

Salomon