cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Blank out system default requested delivery date when create Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing a problem when create Sales Order doc copy with reference to a contract.

The create with reference screen under the Contract tab, SAP default with current date as the Requested delivery date.

Is there any way to blank out this default as I need to use the requested delivery data in the contract doc ?

Many Thanks.

Regards,

Xavier

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this--

While defining the Contract sales docment type in VOV8, uncheck the proposed delivery date field in the tab Requested delivery date/ reqested pricing date/reqested prchase order date

I will not propose the system date and leaves the field blank

you can enter the required delivery date.

Hope this will work

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for your feedback. Actually under the contract order type the proposed delivery date field in the tab Requested delivery date/ reqested pricing date/reqested prchase order date are blank. But when I copy with reference to the quotation, system still proposed the current date in the create with reference screen under the contract tab. So this solution does not work.

Thanks.

Regards,

Xaiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

to blank out the requested delivery date field, you can try SHD0 (screen variant). as to the RDD copying the date of the contract, maybe defining your own requirements for copy control between the contract and order is possible, if no standard requirement is available.

regards.