cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERM 5.3: Mass Maintenance - Change Approvers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am unable to mass change Approvers for multiple roles.Some of these roles selected for this mass change has completed its role methodology process and some are half way through the role creation process.

How does this work? Is there a condition or configuration setting that needs to be fulfilled first?

Thanks,

Debbie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Debbie,

Please makes sure that if you have mentioned some Approval criteria in the Wokflow option of Configuration in ERM then you mention the same name in Old Approver while updation. Also ensure that complete user details exist in UME for this user.

If all this does not help then please confirm your verison and SP level as there was some issue in some SPs of 5.3 which has been fixed in SP 07 . So, at most you may have to upgrade to SP 07 to get this resolved.

Hope this helps

Regards

Harleen

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harleen,

Just to confirm.

I have assigned approver A to a functional area called 'Financials' under approver criteria. I have created a single role for functional area 'Sales' and approver A has been assigned manually to this role. Then, I proceed to use the mass maintenance option to update the approver for this single role, but ERM fails to update it.

Is this expected as approver A has been defined under approver criteria for a different functional area?

Thanks,

Debbie