cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubles importing a change request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Does anybody know how to import a local change Request into another system, in this case my QAS?

I was applying the following OSS notes:

1082441 Mexico Legal change Format-A29 SAPKH50020 12/02/2008

1111107 RFIDMXFORMAT29: Country name not displayed in file

output. SAPKH50020 22/11/2007

1257591 Corrections to the RFIDMXFORMAT29 report SAPKH50021 02/03/2009

1274856 General Corrections to the DIOT report Mexico SAPKH50021 02/03/2009

1312491 DIOT report - File downloading in background mode SAPKH50021 03/03/2009

1314174 Documents with multiple tax codes not shown properly X 13/03/2009

But I do not know why this notes when I released the corresponding transports are released as local change requests, but then when I try to import them to my QAS system but I get the following error:

Error code 0247

Error : addtobuffer has problems with data- and/or cofile

Can anybody help please?

Best Regards,

Erik Espinosa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erik

go to Al11 on your QAS System. check the value of parameter DIR_TRANS and see that your data and cofiles for the TR Request exists on the same path.

This problem can also arise if there is some problem with the data/cofile, may be they are corrupt. try creating another test request.

when calling tp you need to specify a parameter file which contains tp specific statements. Usually this file can be found in /usr/sap/trans/bin. In former times it was called TPPARAM; at your system it may have the name TP_DOMAIN_LNX.PFL. This file can be created using transaction STMS ("system overview" -> double click on LNX -> choose "Transport tool" -> check and save the parameter).

Hereafter you should be able to execute tp calls by adding the parameter pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_LNX.PFL

Also, you can try executing the command below

1. ln -s TP_DOMAIN_LNX.PFL TPPARAM* in /usr/sap/trans/bin

I hope this helps

Regards

Chen

former_member603052
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erik,

I think local Requests cannot be transported to other systems.They are used for transports within the system.

Regards,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Erik,

just manually copy the datafile and cofile of the transport from dev server to the datafile and cofile of quality server.

Add the transport request manually in the import queue of qa import queue and transport

It will be done

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Error 0247 indicated the corruption with data file or Cofile,check the size of the data file and the permission of that if required change the permission of that btw what is you OS,Ru trying to move it from OS level

also check the below link may help you

http://listserv.sap.com/pipermail/linux.general/2001-October/001717.html

Regard

Uday