cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create response to an RFQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working on E-sourcing 5.0.When creating the response to an RFQ,i login as the vendor and aenter the price details and try to submit the response but get the following error "At least one of the items above is invalid. Mouse over the highlighted area for more details." under the QUESTIONS tab.

Has anybody faced this error??Is this a config issue or am i doing something wrong while creating the response to an RFQ.Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing the same problem. Kindly let me know how you resolved this..

Thanks

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You must not have filled the Incoterms, you can go to the drop down under document

There you will see whats the exact problem

It could also be the reason if you have not keyed in the plant details for the line item

Please check, if still niot working please give a detailed explanation of what all is in red

Regards

Tridip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tridip for the reply.

As i explained earlier,I am unable to create response to any RFQ in the system using the vendor login.I get the error "At least one of the items above is invalid. Mouse over the highlighted area for more details." under the QUESTIONS tab in the RESPONSE screen.

The above mentioned error is in RED.Other then this there is no message which actually explains where exactly the info is missing because of which the erroris raised!

Also ,I can see the Plant details for the line item.

You have mentioned I need to enter the Incoterms....Can you tell me where exactly I need to enter the incoterms(as in under which tab)?

Any other suggestions???Please help ....

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have tried to submit the firm response before answering all the questions in the RFQ

If the questions have been mandated to answer, you cannot submit the reponse unsless you answer the questions.

Please do the following steps

Click on the pencil icon around which the red box is highlighted, this will take you to the detail that you need to fill out

Inside that you will see that a red star is mandated for you to answet he question.

For you, looks like only that is an issue, let me know if this resolves, or we will debig further

Cheers

Tridip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tridip,

Thanks so much for your reply.I get this error under the QUESTIONS tab.(Excalmatory sign on QUESTIONS tab).But when I click on the Questions tab,there are no details as to what data is missing.

Strange thing is in RFX i have not attached any questionnaire so that the vendor needs to answer any mandatory questions before submitting a response.!!!Still when i click on the SUBMIT button,I get this error "At least one of the items above is invalid. Mouse over the highlighted area for more details."

I tried checking all the basic config settings but still clueless as to what might be the cause of this error.Please help.Let me know if you need any information from my side.

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please update your business card with your contact details

Regards

Tridip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My contact details are updated in the business card.Do let me know if you need any information from my side for better analysis/understanding of the issue...

Thanks again for your time.