cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error deleting a Plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm trying to delete a planta from my SCM system but when I try to do it i get the following error: "No valid time series data area for type FR_D, version 00000000000000000000000000000000 and key figure AGG_STORE_FC"

what does this mean?

Thanks in advance!

-Italo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Italo,

The following are the steps to be followed while removing a plant from SCM system.

1) Use /n/sapapo/rlcdel to remove all transactional data elements attached to the plant.

2) Use /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER to delete any PP firmed orders attached to the plant

3) Also delete all transactional data elements from R/3 as well.

4) Verify whether all transactional data are removed from R/3 and APO for that plant.

5) Run delta report(CCR) to check whether anything still not deleted and iterate the results. Then follow steps 1 to 5 again until there are no errors reported in CCR report.

6) Put deletion flag or deactivate that plant in R/3.

7) Deactivate the integration model for that plant in R/3

😎 Deassign that plant from active model in APO using t-code /n/sapapo/loc3 if required.

9) Check the settings in loc t-code under F&R whether anything is customised which is linked with other systems which is stopping deletion from SCM and remove that setting if required.

Please confirm.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We do not use APO... what is the best way to delete an active palnt when not using APO please?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Do you see this error message when you try to delete the location using menu path /sapapo/loc3 ?

To the best of my knowledge , it is not possible to delete any master data without deleting the dependent objects . To make sure no dependent objecst exist for the location , use tcode wuf and if there are any dependent objects delete them first. Try deleting the location after doing this.

Also please elaborate on where you see this error message.

Thanks

Saradha