cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in deploying application when network cable is connected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

While debugging a different problem, I that when I try to choose the option "Deploy New Archive and Run" on my web dynpro application from NWDS, I get the error given below.

But when I remove my internet cable and select the same option, the application is running perfectly.

Even if I choose only Run(not deploy and run), no problem at all whether network cable is available or not.

Apr 2, 2009 1:56:58 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR: 
[010]Deployment aborted 

Settings
SDM host : sunriselab
SDM port : 50018
URL to deploy : file:/C:/Users/nag/AppData/Local/Temp/temp10230TutWD_Table_Init.ear

Result
=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/Users/nag/AppData/Local/Temp/temp10230TutWD_Table_Init.ear
Aborted: development component 'TutWD_Table_Init'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2009.04.02.13.56.42'/'0':
Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.
com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [sunriselab] with user name: [Administrator] 				Check your login information. 				Exception is: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception during getInitialContext operation. No server is running. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Exception in creating new RemoteLoginContext instance.]
	at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl.handleConnectionPropblem(InitialContextFactoryImpl.java:494)
at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl.getInitialContext(InitialContextFactoryImpl.java:363)
	at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:662)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:243)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:219)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:195)
:
:
a long exception here.. I couldnot paste it due to formatting problems..
:
:

Somebody please help me understand this.

Thanks.

Edited by: Nagarjuna Chirala on Apr 2, 2009 11:08 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you choose only run it'll surely run the last deployed version of your application, whenever it got successfully deployed for the last time.

You are not able to deploy in new archive & run because of problems in new deployment (it is not identifying the user /password for deplolyment as per the error trace).

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.

Please check this above , as per the Trace .

or deploy your application with the Proxy disable , from the IE->Tools->internet options->Connections->lansetting . May be this is other problem .