cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approvers adding additional Approvers/Reviewers

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am a developer and have received a change request and am curious what standard SRM functionality is.

Our current system (srm 4.0) is allowing the approver to add additional reviewers and approvers to the workflow overview. However, it is fails to actually add them to the overview when I go back in and look at the actual overview again.

It allows the sc creator to add a reviewer and approver. I turned an sap trace on, set a breakpoint and can trace it back to the module pool SAPMSSY1 being called for the creator and not for the approver.

Prior to burning a few days looking into this I thought I would ask this group what standard srm functionality is.

Should approvers be allowed to add additional approvers and reviewers?

If so, is it configureable and how?

Thanks,

T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Travis,

Add Approver / Add Reviewer functionality is SAP SRM standard system behavior allows users to make change approvers and add reviewers for their respective shopping carts.

You can use the Business Add-In BBP_CHNG_AGNT_ALLOW to activate and deactivate the adding approvers /changing of reviewers in the shopping cart workflow approval preview.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

NMK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, but I am looking for the Approver to be able to add an Approver/Reviewer in the Approval Overview, rather than the Approval Preview.

The buttons and functionality exist allowing the approver to add the reviewer or approver in the Approval Overview, however when the SC changes are saved it doesn't actually add them to the Approval hierarchy. How can I get the functionality to save into the hierarchy in the Approval Overview similar to how it does in the Approval Preview.

Stating it another way: How can I get the new hierarchy saved after the SC has been Ordered, similar to it is saved prior to it being Ordered?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Functionality remains same for approval overview too if you see the cart in in check status while the awaiting for approval status

However, You can see the list of approvers hierarchy related to the shopping cart in the workflow transaction ( SWI6) once the cart is ordered/Saved.

Best Regards,

NMK