cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms as email body looses format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I´m using Badi BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF to change standard Smartforms, and when I use parameter CV_SMARTFORM_MAIL to send my own form, I see the result on tr. SCOT without any of the Smartform font styles, and format; it´s only plain text there!

Can anybody help me?

Thanks a lot!

Federico Alvarez

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Federico,

I think you need to maintain the custom smartform name in the IMG settings in transaction SPRO:

See the following thread for more details:

Also have a look at the following OSS Note:

Note 955558 - Customer smartform not called when output PO via mail

Note 1027335 - Changes in BBP_OUTPUT_COVER not getting reflected in mail

Note 1050619 - Changes in BBP_OUTPUT_COVER not getting reflected in mail

Thanks,

Pradeep

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I posted a message to SAP, and they told me it´s not possible to give any format; will only send plain text.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep,

I really apreciate your help, thank you very much.

However, none of this Notes where helpful since we already have implemented Support Package 13, which includes all of them (Notes have been available with SP 12 and previous).

Regarding to the thread provided, I´m doing exactly that: just changing Smartform_mail parameter inside de Badi with my own form, and I get the Smartform data inside the mail body, but without any format or style: it´s like the whole Smartform were converted into plain text.

Any idea? Am I not supposed to get the Samrtform with font formats and borders, etc, inside de mail body?

The attached Smartform (which the system automatically converts into PDF) looks good. But the other one, as mail body, really sucks as plain text...

Kind regards,

Federico.