Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Wip in Customer service

Hello !!!

To all already several months ago aprox. that I am trying to understand the process of periodification (wip-Result analysis) in the orders PM/SM (with and without revenue).

What I could have done till now is to customize WIP in CO.

It is necessary to me to understand the following things:

I carry on the transaction KKA1,Result analysis, always and when the order has a profile associated in the view of control.

I determine the accounts for the wip.

Then by means of transaction KO88 (Settle of order) and there it(he,she) takes to me the work accumulated to a primary account (example. Orders in process).

This process works this way when the order is not closed technically or is realesed.

Now then, when I close technically the order, it(he,she) returns by means of transaction KKA1 and the transaction KO88 and the realized seat is reverted when the order was liberated.

The problem that I have is that the order should settle finally against the settlement rule.

Example for orders type SM03, should be liquidated against CO-PA, since I formed settlement rule,like that do it and the orders PM04 against the material but as soon as the orders are closed technically and the process moves along of Result analysis the only(unique) thing that it(he,she) does is to revert the seat and does not end up by settle against the settlement rule.

Thanks so much

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question