Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum Colleagues

I have a scenario where in I need to split delivery based on unique partner in sales order line item level. Assume I have a sales order with 5 line items, every line item has standard partners Sold to, bill to, ship to and payer, along with these partners I also have employee 1 as partner in line item 1....employee 2 in line item 2......employee 5 in line item 5.

Now I would like to split delivery based on employee 1...2........5 which means for single sales order I should have 5 deliveries.

I am trying to look thru copy reoutine but so far my efforts to conclusion has not given positive outcome. I would like to know which routine i could use or create new one.

Please suggest. Thanks.

Regards

Kalpesh

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes..you have to create a new delivery data transfer VOFM routine..

In that new routine populate LIKP-ZUKRL with the unique values...to split the deliveries..

Check the routine 001 which assign the ZUKRL to split based on the distribution channel and division..

Thanks

Naren