cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NetWeaver 7.01 SR1 SP3 ABAP Trial Version - Error 103

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to implement SAP NetWeaver 7.01 on my laptop but I am getting the error Program 'Migration Monitor' exits with error code 103. The error comes as it tries to add one of the last ABAP programs. If you can't point me in the right direction based on the error perhaps you can address one of the questions below that came up as I read through some other threads.

1) I saw another thread that indicated I needed to download Part1 and Part2 of this software but only want to unzip Part1. Do you know if that is correct? I unzipped both and found that there were about 10 to 15 files that were duplicated. I overlaid those files with the files from Part2 in each case.

2) During the setup there was some question that asked for a DSN. I ended up unchecking this option so that I could continue. Could that be causing me problems?

3) I set up the Loop Back Adapter but I was confused as to what IP address to use. I used the actual IP address for my PC but I wasn't sure if I should have used the IP address from the example (10.10.0.10). Any help?

4) Under missing requirements it indicated the version of Windows Server I am running is 5.1 but I need to be on either Windows Server 5.2 (Windows Server 2003) or version 6.0. The requirements on the download page indicated Windows XP service pack 2 was sufficient. That is what I am running. Could this be causing me trouble?

Any help would be appreciated. Below is the log I captured from this attempt:

Execution of the command ""C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_18\bin\java.exe"

-classpath migmon.jar -showversion -Xmx1024m com.sap.inst.migmon.imp.ImportMonitor -sapinst" finished with return code 103.

Output:

java version "1.4.2_18"

Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_18-b06)

Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2_18-b06, mixed mode)

Import Monitor jobs: running 1, waiting 1, completed 26, failed 0, total 28.

Loading of 'REPOSRC' import package: ERROR

Import Monitor jobs: running 0, waiting 1, completed 26, failed 1, total 28.

ERROR 2009-04-02 11:15:21.187

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

CJS-30022 Program 'Migration Monitor' exits with error code 103. For details see log file(s) import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log.

ERROR 2009-04-02 11:15:21.203 [sixxcstepexecute.cpp:950]

FCO-00011 The step runMigrationMonitor with step key |NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|

NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|9|0|

NW_ABAP_Import_Dialog|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_ABAP_Import|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|

runMigrationMonitor was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step :Program 'Migration Monitor' exits with error code 103.

For details see log file(s) import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log.).

INFO 2009-04-02 12:30:17.609 [sixxcstepexecute.cpp:1003]

An error occured and the user decided to stop.\n Current step "|NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|

NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|9|0|NW_ABAP_Import_Dialog|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|

NW_ABAP_Import|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|runMigrationMonitor".

################################################

Abort execution because of

controller.userDecideToStop

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Oliver5
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi, you must unzip both parts.

Otherwise you miss the database load and your system is empty.

BR, Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the confirmation. Hopefully someone else can help with the other questions.