cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR for scheduling agreement pulling old BOM component

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a scheduling agreement that contains a material BOM as a line item. This BOM was originally created with one component, but then was changed to a different component months later (in February). We then created a new scheduling agreement AFTER the BOM was revised (in March), however, when we do a GR for that BOM item, it is pulling in the old component. If we look directly at the scheduling agreement in ME38, it pulls in the correct, new component.

Any thoughts? We've checked the validity date on the BOM and it is correct so I don't know why it would be going back to the old component.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem with this has been found. It turned out that we were only having the issue when trying to do the GR using EDI in the background and upon further investigation we found that the program wasn't excluding items that had been deleted (so it was pulling in the only component as well as the new one.)

Thanks to everyone who responded to this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a subcontract SA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it a subcontracting SA?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

do u have two levels of bom for that material..?? 1st level would be first bom..and the second level would be revised bom..is it right..? or u have just added the materials in the same bom..?? let me know this.

check the delivery schedules which you have maintained for that scheduling agreement and posting date for grn too.

regards,

prasath