Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI/FM Inbound delivery change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Problem- I am trying to change inbound delivery field wadat_ist(actual GR date)

I found FM: WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE which can help me do that.

However, for the change to be effective i need to select the field WABUC(Post good issue automatically) as the FM checks for that field, which does the goods receipt.

Is there a way in which I can change the actual GR date without doing a Goods receipt. If so, please let me know.

I also looked at BAPI_INBOUND_DELIVERY_CHANGE...apparently it does not have an option for field wadat_ist(i could have missed it, but so far I could not find it)

P.S: I am using 4.6C

Thanks in advance for all your help!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently i dont hv SAP access. Pls. try in SE37 for REPLICA with wild cards before and after or search in the forum for the same key word

OR other FM is wild card DEL wild card EXEC wild card........in se 37 or SCN.

thanq

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently i dont hv SAP access. Pls. try in SE37 for REPLICA with wild cards before and after or search in the forum for the same key word

OR other FM is wild card DEL wild card EXEC wild card........in se 37 or SCN.

thanq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply...

there is one BAPI : BAPI_INB_DELIVERY_SAVEREPLICA

But its does not seem to have the actual GR date (WADAT_IST) either.

0 Kudos

hi,

check this

BAPI_IBDLV_CREATE_FROM_OBDLV BAPI Inbound Delivery from Outbound Delivery

BAPI_INB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM_DEC BAPI for Inbound Delivery Confirmation from a Decentralized System

BAPI_INB_DELIVERY_SAVEREPLICA BAPI Function Module for Replication of Inbound Deliveries

BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM_DEC BAPI for Outbound Delivery Confirmation from a Decentralized System

BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_SAVEREPLICA BAPI Function Module for Replication of Outbound Deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

Thanks I finally figured a work around.

Himanshu

0 Kudos

pls. share with us.

thanq

Former Member
0 Kudos

WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE has a customer exit which can be used to make specific changes.

0 Kudos

ok, thanq

0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to change the field wadat_ist, can you pls. share how you achieved it.