cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM(Unrestricted to Quality)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have received a material through MIGO against a Purchase order.

The inspection type 01 is active in mat.master ,but by mistake user unchecked 'move to inspection stock'.

So due to this material comes in unresticted stock(batch managed).Now how can i can move this stock to quality ,as i need to do result recording & UD.

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

Please cancel the material docuement, now chelc for the material master inspection set_up ,if it is set as 01 and the check box is activated, use me22n for changing the po, go to the Delivery tab at item level of the material in PO change the stock type to Quality Inspection, save it and later carry out the GRN, please cross check during GR for the material in the where tab you should get the stock type as Quality Inspection and in quanity tab Inspection lot push button.

Regards

SAM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vivek,

You can cancel the material document, which got created through GR of PO using transaction MBST. Then you can again reactivate the post to Inspection and then perform the GR.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasobh,

.For future Purchase orders, it goes to quality stock.But my problem is for the same Purchase order.For same Purchase order ,if i do GR(MIGO). It goes to unrestricted only

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek kumar

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vivek,

I think this PO was created before the material master was setup for Inspection type "01". In the change mode of the PO, in the Item level details you need to change the Stock type field to 'Quality Inspection" from the existing "Unrestricted", once this is done, you can create GR as normal in MIGO.

I dont remember the excat tab name in the item level details, so please go through individual tabs in the item level details and see, where this Stock type is, probably in delivery tab or Incoterms I think

Regards,

Prasobh