Change Pointers are not getting populated in BDCPV table.
I am trying to create IDOC for Activity type master - KL02 through change pointers. For that I have done following things.
Message type - COAMAS
1. Created Custom message type - WE81 - ZIN_COAMAS_TCSMOBILE
2. WE82 - Config for Mess Type and Idoc type combination
3. SCDO - Checked object type LSTAR and have required tables in that object.
4. BD61 - Activated Change pointers - Generally.
5. BD50 - Checked Active for ZIN_COAMAS_TCSMOBILE
6. BD52 - Added fields for I want to create Change pointers
7. BD60 - Message type and ref Mesage Type and function module config.
8. BD64 - Created distribution model for my Message type
After doing all this settings the change pointers are not getting created in BDCP and BDCPV tables.
Note - The entries are going in CDHDR and CDPOS table for activity which i change through KL02 for class LSTAR
Can anybody figure out what need to be done in this case?