cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Enable the SAVE button in the Menu Bar of the Invoice Document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

How to Enable the SAVE button in the Menu Bar of the Invoice Document as it is disabled for me.

I would like to save the Invoice document in PDF format.

Regards

Irfan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally, for the archiving or generation of the invoice document in PDF format is handled by maintaining the output records through VV31/VV32 with the relevant printer, storage mode ( 3- print and archive or 2- archive only ), no. of messages ( means no of copies ) in the communication method.

Then when you click the print button through VF03 in the print options pop-up you get a print at the physical printer and at the same time an archived copy ( PDF copy ) attached with the document.

So, please make sure the output records are fine to allow a PDF copy generated and then try to print and check in VF03 by entering into the billing document.

Hope this helps you.

However, from the print preview you normally would not be allowed to save or print.

Regards,

Ram

Edited by: Ramakrishna Peri on Apr 3, 2009 9:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I give print I am unable to see the Archived Copy(PDF Copy),attached along with the document.

Kindly let me know where to find the Archived copy.

Regards

Irfan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks .,

I shall check it & let u know.

Regards

Irfan

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which transaction are you in?

What do you exactly mean by saving?

Saving to the desktop?

Then you shold have an output type which generates a FORM output, which may or may not be PDF.

If you are in VF03, chose from menu Billing Document->Issue Output to.

Chose the correct output ype to issue the output to the screen/printer.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I am Using VF03 Transaction. and I have used the proper output type for saving in the desktop .

When I have look at the print preview , there is a SAVE button But it is DISABLED.

Regards

Irfan