cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lots are not creating and not posting to the quality stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

When i do the good reciept thro migo, for some part numbers the posting happening in the unrestricted stock.

For some other material posting happening in the quality stock but inspection lots are not getting created. When i do mb1b, transfer posting from quality stock (MOVEMENT TYPE:321)i can able to do without creating inspection lot.

In material master i have maintained QM pro.active, Qm control key, inspection setup and post to inspection stock in purchasing view. i am not clear where to look. can anybody guide me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check following things:

1.You have created Inspection setup for material & Post to inspection stock is Tick

But You have Not Activated 01 Inspection type Tick in inspection setup(near preferred Insp type).

If you don't active it this then it will go to unresticted.

2.If you have not activated the 01 inspection type ang While creating PO or MIGO you mension "Post to-Quality Stock" then inspection lot will not generated ,but in MMBE you will find that materila is lying in QI.As you rightly said by MB!B (321) is manuaaly possible)

check only activation tick and PO

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have ticked the inspection type 01- Active. But still going to unretricted stock.

Moreover i have not changed any thing in PO or migo to quality stock, but still some materials are going directly to inspection stock.

i am not able to understand and where to look in config?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok

Then check following...

Have you created Quality info recoed for Vendor material comination & maintaed "No inspection" in it.

Have you selected Skip type of target QM system & existing QM system in Q Info

Check and reply..

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have maintained quality info record, the Selection is as below

For inspection control

-Inspection active if the vendor is not certified.

For existing QM system

Blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok

Go to disply of MIGO or MB03 and check for this Material document against each line item in "Where" tab it is Post to "QI or Unresticted"

Check n reply.

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Posting is happening un restricted stock.

fyi, in qm view in material master qm control key what i have maintained is 0003- Delivery release Qa aggrement.

is this anomoly is happening because of that?