Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I am also facing the same problem,

Have you got any idea on this? Please let me know.

Regards,

C S Javali

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

In Stock transport order if you want to give free goods then it wont support as you will be creating a Purchase order and then you will be doing delivery and Free goods doesn't support the deliveries which we create without reference to a sales order . as it is one of the drawback in the Free Goods

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you

then how to handle this scenario any other option

suggest me

sandeep

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

As you have to create a purchase order , so with the help of MM consultant configure free goods in MM configuration. So that free goods will come when you create the Purchase order and then do delivery . and then check ,.if it is not coming then make sure that a new subroutine is maintained in the copy control for the item category DLN and maintain a logic telling that freegoods are allowed with reference to Purchase order of free goods which has been created for Stock transport Order

Regards

Srinath

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In STO free goods can be given

Suppose for material A if you are offereing 10 + 1 free then in

ME21N after inputting the order type and supplying plant/vendor while entering the line items you have to enter first line item Material A 10 units

Then second line item same Material A 1 unit if you scroll thro on the right side there is a check box FR

If you tick that then the second line item is taken as free

No config reqd only a check box tick is reqd and it is available in standard

In ME21N scroll thro the line item fully there is a check box for free items

In intercompany sto"s where there is commercial billing the second line item will not be calculated for any price values

Regards

Raja

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I agree that in ME21N there is a checkbox of option Free but working on freegoods in STO doesn't happen even after checking also. Say in ME21N if you enter material1 we wont get sub-item as material 2 in STO process. But free goods can be configured in MM also , then it may work . and more over Free goods doesnt support if sales order is not there

Regards

Srinath

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath

I dont agree with you

By ticking that FR tick box that line item is free only

The issue was whether Free can be given in STO

For this i replied, this is possible by ticking the free check box

I replied specifically that the free item has to be manually input and make a manual tick in the check box

I dont know whether any configuration exists like by entering the main item the free item automatically appears like in a sales order

My point is in STO Free goods can be given

But like sales order if you put 10 qty of material A is given and pressed enter then 1 qty of material A with item cat TANN will not come automatically

Here 10 units of material A should be entered first

Then 1 unit of material A should be entered and FR to be ticked for the second

In delivery thro VL10B also 10 + 1 will come and so in picking

For pricing calculations the second line item will not be taken (which i have mentioned in my first post too)

Regards

Raja

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath

I dont agree with you

By ticking that FR tick box that line item is free only

The issue was whether Free can be given in STO

For this i replied, this is possible by ticking the free check box

I replied specifically that the free item has to be manually input and make a manual tick in the check box

I dont know whether any configuration exists like by entering the main item the free item automatically appears like in a sales order

My point is in STO Free goods can be given

But like sales order if you put 10 qty of material A is given and pressed enter then 1 qty of material A with item cat TANN will not come automatically

Here 10 units of material A should be entered first

Then 1 unit of material A should be entered and FR to be ticked for the second

In delivery thro VL10B also 10 + 1 will come and so in picking

For pricing calculations the second line item will not be taken (which i have mentioned in my first post too)

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I already tried this free goods in PO, but when we select sto PO and enter material in line item the tick field for free good become suppress

then we cannot marked it as free goods

pls suggest

Sandeep