cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deliveries and contract release order ( LIKP ; LIPS tables)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have an extractor for SAP BW based on LIKP and LIPS tables.This extractor is fetching all the deliveries.

What I want to know is , Do this tables have all the deliveries i.e deliveries against a sales order and also

contract release order ( or call offs or deliveries against sales order for customer with Contract).

If yes, how can I seperate the deliveries for contract release orders, I mean based on which field?

And also is there information on Total quantity of the Contract available from this tables?

Thank you

Regards

mandha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandha,

In LIKP table we have field VBTYP which is document category, we can differentiate deliveries based on this. For example for sales order "C" and for Contract "G"

I think this will help you,

Regard

Nagendra P Boggarapu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for information, I need info exactly what this fields in this tables represent( in layman terms pls).

VBELN : Delivery

POSNR : Delivery Item

LFART :

PSTYV :

LFIMG

QUANT

KCMENG

VGBEL

VGPOS

VGENR

VGTYP

ABRLI

ABART

VGBEL2

VGPOS2

Specially I want to know which represents the contract weight and delivery quantity.

Regards

Mandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandha

Find field definition for following:

VBELN : Delivery

POSNR : Delivery Item

LFART : Delivery Type

PSTYV : Item Category

LFIMG : Delivery Quantity

KCMENG: Cumul Batch Quantity

VGBEL : Reference Document

VGPOS : Reference Item

VGTYP : Sales Document Category

ABRLI : Int Dlv Sched No.

ABART : Release Type

QUANT : Store Quantities

You can use SE11 for definition of fields and table details.I hope this will help you.

Regards

Nagendra P Boggarapu

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can find all deliveries in table LIKP.

Check the field LIKP-FKART to differentiate between delivery types, if the business uses sepearte delivery type for contracts.

If not then you need to use tables VBAK, VBLB, VBFA and LIKP to find the deliveries related to release orders.

Check table VBAP - ZMENG to find the total quantity of line items of contracts.

Regards