SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to found and delete open MRO which are "Not relevant to billing"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I would like to list all open (reading status 0 )meter reading orders which are "Not relevant to billing" and i need to know the easiest way to get this information.

Then, i will flag " Do not read" the results found during the fist treatment.

The objectif of this check is detect these meter readin order and avoid to estimate them every time especially during mass estimation.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Gilu

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Meter readings and meter reading orders are stored in two tables:

EABL - meter reading order (when field ABLSTAT = 0) / meter reading result (when field ABLSTAT <> 0)

EABLG - meter reading reason ( field ABLESGR)). There can be more than one meter reading reason for one meter reading order / result. I suggest that only orders that have meter reading reason 09 - Interim Meter Reading Without Billing and 10 - Control Readingand should be deleted.

Hope this helps.

Daniel

0 Kudos

I found that the EL37/EL38 I believe "reverse meter reading" gives a good item.

It group the MRO's into the MR units they belong to so I can mss delete them from there.

~BBY~

0 Kudos

I found that the EL37/EL38 I believe "reverse meter reading" gives a good item.

It group the MRO's into the MR units they belong to so I can mss delete them from there.

~BBY~