cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NetWeaver 7.0 Installation on windows ( java engine ERROR )

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

Java Engine is not starting while installing netweaver 2003s sr2 on windows 32 bit, At the phase while creating SLD user user, its giving an error jave is unble to start

please do the needful

CHEERS

deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI subash

I can able to find that keyxb file but in that i dind find the options mentioned in that note

thanks

deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI chetan

Not exactly, I m trying to continue Old Installation,

I am not able to skip that error

And not able to perform those steps mentioned in that note

thanks

deepak

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Search this file keydb.xml in installation directory and edit this as per the recommendation and contine the installation.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Chetan

I checked it, but i am not able to perform this step

can u please help me out

ERROR 2005-09-14 12:39:16 [iaxxgenimp.cpp:653]

showDialog()

FCO-00011 The step configSLDMainLocalImportContent with step key

NW_Onehost ind ind ind ind 0 0 SAP_Software_Features_Enablement

ind ind ind ind 6 0 NW_CONFIG_SLD ind ind ind ind 2 0 configSLDMainLocalImportContent was executed with status ERROR .

After you have chosen 'Retry', you find an error like the following in sapinst_dev.log:

"CJS-30059 J2EE Engine configuration error. DIAGNOSIS: Error when configuring J2EE Engine. See output of logfile java.log: 'com.sap.sld.api.wbem.exception.CIMException: CIM_ERR_ALREADY_EXISTS: Namespace sld/import/temp0 already exists'."

The reason for this error is that the SLD import was performed successfully but SAPinst does not recognize that the SLD is already running.

To solve the problem, choose 'Retry'.

If SAPinst stops again with the same error, skip this step by using one of the following options:

• Start SAPinst with:

sapinst SAPINST_SKIP_ERRORSTEP=true

• Search in keydb.xml for the string "SAPINST_INST_STATUS" and then for "ERROR", and set it to "OK".

I am not able to set that parameter

please guide me

thanx

deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepak,

"CJS-30059 J2EE Engine configuration error. DIAGNOSIS: Error when configuring J2EE Engine. See output of logfile java.log: 'com.sap.sld.api.wbem.exception.CIMException: CIM_ERR_ALREADY_EXISTS: Namespace sld/import/temp0 already exists'."

Are you reinstalling?

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

Actually i m installing on a desktop, started installation with selecting an option local SLD, it is in network.

Thanks

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepak

have u checked SAP note 848950

Regards

Chen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi EXPERTS

please check the errors

ERROR 2009-04-02 19:47:47

CJS-30059 Java EE Engine configuration error.<br>DIAGNOSIS: Error when configuring J2EE Engine. See output of logfile java.log: 'IO EXCEPTION: Connection refused: connect::'.

FCO-00011 The step configSLDMainLocalMapSecRolesToUsers with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|SAP_Software_Features_Configuration|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_Usage_Types_Configuration_AS|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CONFIG_SLD|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|configSLDMainLocalMapSecRolesToUsers was executed with status ERROR .

its 4 gb ram and paging file is 3-4 times of RAM

help me out

thanx

deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CJS-30059 Java EE Engine configuration error.
DIAGNOSIS: Error when configuring J2EE Engine. See output of logfile java.log: 'IO EXCEPTION: Connection refused: connect::'.

Do you have the network connectivity? Are you working on the network or loopback adapter? You need to configure the loopback adapter if this system is not on the network.

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepak,

Please check/post the sapinst.log

How much RAM and paging file you have? Make sure paging file is 3-4 times of your RAM

Manoj

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ohhh magic cristal ball... please let me see the error logs!

Regards

Juan