Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

CRS 2008 Scheduled Report Runs Twice

I have been using CRS 2008 for about 6 months now and have had scheduled reports running since the beginning. Last month I created new schedules for each report and deleted the old schedule. However, although the old schedule no longer shows in the History tab, it appears to still be running. As of right now, I have only one schedule per report, however, each report gets processed and saved out twice. This did not start happening until I created new schedules and deleted the old ones.

Is there something else I have to do (or can do) in order to completely remove the old schedules or fix the new ones if that happens to be the issue?

Do you have a clustered environment with multiple CMS's? It could be that one CMS is picking up the job but not able to inform the other CMS that it has done so. This would cause the other CMS to pick up the job too causing reports to be scheduled twice.

Check for network issues, multihomed environments, transport errors in event viewer, and in some cases, the 3gb switch added to the boot.ini file.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question