SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting Service order number in the disconnection document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think a service order should be created in the background process while we create a disconnection document,but in ec86 am not getting any service order number after disconnection document is completed.

i have also assigned the service object DISCONNECTION to object code DS00 in the customisation,but still its not working.

i would appreciate all your valuable input.

Thanks

Siva

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi siva

u r right ,i faced the same issue but i haveno soltuion how to crerate a order,but i can suggest you one thing to create a notification while you perofrm a disc process.

in spro -sap isuprocess exec---disc reconm---processing variant

in theat u can see there is a check bos for creating notification

i woild suggest you to click that so that u can create a notification in banckgorind and the notificaiton number displayes in ur order field i the disconnection document..

try it

u can also se ethe crerated notification in work management

kr

raj

0 Kudos

hi varadha,

l have seen your post already,but there was no conclusion.anyway let me try your way.

Thanks

0 Kudos

hi varatha..

yes ... now getting.. but how can we consider a service notification order as service order?

0 Kudos

hi siva

i hop since this notification number is shown under roder field may be in disconnection reconection process thet treat this as the order number too.its my assumption since i have not seen any other field for notification in that dicsconnection and reconnection priocess .may be i hope it will neeed a pacth to update..sorry i have no idea about it..willlet u know incase i find it.also do update it if u find too.

kr

raj

0 Kudos

Sure Varatha ...

0 Kudos

welcome

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

The following link may provide some useful information for you regarding this:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_utilities472/helpdata/en/38/1a6c35a018d041e10000009b38f839/frameset.htm

Regards

Olivia

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing thread .Still wondering how service notification can be considered as service order.Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you completed the config under

1) Allocate Service Objects to Order Codes

2) Define Plant and Work Center Determination for Orders.

Notification and order are completely different in the sense all avtivity can be carried out only in a order. PM can convert any notification to an order.

0 Kudos

Hi John..

Thanks for the information.Let me try as you said.

-Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I use,create notification from EC85.

The Problem that i'm facing is that when the notification creates in the background, there is no coding .

I check the customization and i didn't find where can i define it.

thanks

Lior.