cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Firefighter logs after upgrade to 5.3 from 5.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus ,

just for 2 weeks we are running GRC 5.3 , which we updated from the 5.2 version .

Unfortunately i could not make all the possible tests in one day and after i didnt check the FF reports .

So after 10 days..after solving some issues from the upgrade i realized that in SPM (Superuser Priviliege Management ) we have a problem as well .

We cant perform anymore reason / activity reports because the data are empty.By empty i mean all the entries users made dissapeard. I searched the two tables that normally should have the data (/virsa/zffcdhdr and the STXH ) but with no luck .

The other problem is..that after the upgrade to 5.3 from 5.2 the grcservice user that is responsible for the job /VIRSA/ZVFATBAK didnt had enough authorization to complete the job , thing that before worked fine .

So for 10 days the job didnt run and when i run the log report i see for every FFID the message "BACKGROUND JOB WAS NOT SCHEDULED/LOG & FILE NOT YET GENERATED"

When i look directly in the tables CDHDR and CDPOS i can see the data that the log needs.

But how can i reconstruct the FF log with this data ? Because when the auditor comes i would like to have the complete logs.

thank you all for the support

Cheerz ,

david

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Please go through the SAP Note [1143639|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1143639] (and subsequent Notes). I hope it is of help, at least partially.

Best regatds,

Feri

Edited by: Ferenc Orosz on Apr 2, 2009 2:43 PM

Answers (0)