cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replanishment for full wm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

Whats the need to perform Replanishment every Night. How to perform it in WM (Tcode).

Can anybody provide me some documents regarding this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let's say you have high rack storage and the floor bins are your (fixed) picking bins. All other levels are full pallets. Now, you have specified that during picking a specific material you always pick this material from the same bin (=fixed bin, specified in WM2 view on storage type leve). Furthermore, you specify that whenever the quantity in this bin goes below a certain level (also specified in WM 2 view), you need fill this picking bin up again to a specified maximum quantity with a fixed replenish quantity (both specified in WM 2 view on storage type level).

The fill this fixed bin from the higher levels (or even other storage types if required).

Through reports RLLNACH1, 2 and 4 (LP21, LP22 and LP24), you can have the system check whether a replenishment is required or not. If yes, system will create a TR (and if required an automic or immediate TO).

You can have the system take open deliveries which still needs to be picked into considation or just have the system create a TR (and TO) whenever the bin level falls below specified quantity after confirmation of an open TO.

These are the basics. You can have several scenario's. It;s often used in fixed bin scenario's but you can also use it for random.

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Mdz,

Can you tell me,

Is this only for fixed bins? i. e. to specify material at st type level & specify the bin in storage type?

What is the concept of lp24--replanishment with random space management.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've never used the LP24 but you could use it to specify quantities for a storage type in general. This means that you dont specify a fixed bin in the WM2 view but do specify quantities. In that case, the specified quantities count for all bins in that storage type.

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MdZ,

is it require to assighn mvt type 319 to st type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is advised to make a copy of 319. Assing the new movement to the storage types for which you want to replenish.

In the new movement type, I've put the same mvt in the field reference movement type. I've cleared the requirement type to blank.

Then add entries for the storage type search and include the reference movement.

MdZ