SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BILLING INCONSISTENCY

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

during movein when i chekd for billing consistency i get a error message lke

Sub-transactions in schema ZVR1 step 0001 inconsistent

Message no. AH421

even after changing the sub transactions at rate level; i dnt see the error message disappearing..

pls share your thoughtd

kr

raj

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Company code , Division assigned to the sub transaction is same to the billing struc.

Just double click on the sub-transaction from the schema.

Regards,

Sunil

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Company code , Division assigned to the sub transaction is same to the billing struc.

Just double click on the sub-transaction from the schema.

Regards,

Sunil

0 Kudos

hi sunil

thanks for ur contribution but thorugh eko1 and ek01 i have checked if the copany code divi and main and sub tranasactions..

any other suggestions?

kr

raj

0 Kudos

Hi Varadha,

If you double click on the sub transaction in the 'Rate" change mode u can go to the table for 'maintain attributes for company code and division" just check the respective entry is there or not if not then create the entry and same the same. In EK01 u can do Gl account assignment for the main transaction.

With regards,

Sunil

0 Kudos

Also check the Validity of the Tax code which is assigned to the contract account in table TE011 'Code for Tax Code Determination' where you have to check the tax code, Valid time slice and country code.

Regards,