cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display the different data on the multiple main windows of the form

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to display the different data on the multiple main windows of the form in Sapscript. Is it possible ? If yes, then How?

bareddy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

why don't you try with variable windows. it is not possible to display different type of data multiple mainwindows of the form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

as i understand ur issue you want windows of fix size on first page and extended type from second page.

so on first page use fix size window and from second page of script use main windows.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can heve 99 main windows for a page.

To create a second mainwindow goto-->edit->create element->select the main window, as it is second main window the name of window is 01.

Please search SDN for more information

Hope this solves the issue.

Regards,

Rajani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I also created 6 main windows in first page and 6 main windows in second page.

But the coding is different for 6 windows in page1 as well a in page2 also.

Now i want to expand the main windows of page 2 automatically .

Can anyone help me in this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, it is possible.

As said by the others. You can define several main windows at one page.

Normally these windows are used sequentially till the end of the last main on an page. Then a page break is inserted.

You can jump to the next main before a main window is filled with the command

/: NEW-WINDOW

You cannot specify a specific main window number like with /: NEW_PAGE

if you want to print different data in the main it probably is better to define a new PAGE with a main with a diffrent format.

I have to little information in what you want to give an exact answer.

Maybe it helps sofar.

Gr. Frank

Below is from an sap-script manual:

You can have up to 99 MAIN windows on one page. These windows are distinguished by a serial number (0..98) and assigned in this order. So, with SAPscript, it is possible to print labels or to output text in multiple columns. If one MAIN window is filled, then the next MAIN window on the page is automatically accessed. A page break is inserted at the end of the final MAIN window.

Using NEW-WINDOW, even if the current window is not completely filled, you can explicitly call the next window MAIN. If you are currently in the last MAIN window of the page, the command works as a NEW-PAGE.

Syntax:

/: NEW-WINDOW

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes..its possible..u can have 99 main windows in a script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create another window of type MAIN and set instance number as 01. Include this instance also in further pages created so that your inforamtion will be expanded to other pages also if overflown in first page.

Regards,

Prasanth