cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Distributin Channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have an issue where the item needs to be rejected in an order but the problem is first time 19.01.2009 when document was saved the distribution channel for the customer (based upon country MT) was dist. ch. 25 and on 09.03.2009 the Distribution channel was changed to 24.

Now if I want to reject the line item the new changes are not saved and system shows an error about wrong sales area. (Just for info there is one Z table being maintained in system to include different countries for different dist. channels.)

Kindly let me know how can I work around this and reject one of the item, the other items are completely processed so would like to keep the flow as initially I thought of cancelling the whole flow and re procesing it with correct dist. ch.

Kindly help!!

Thanks!!

Bawa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bawa,

Now if I want to reject the line item the new changes are not saved and system shows an error about wrong sales area

In my opinion you need to change the user-exit so it is not active for existing sales orders, only for new sales orders. Then your problem would be solved, because you could indeed reject existing sales orders.

Regards,

Franck

Answers (0)