Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual GI Date not getting populated

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

My issue is that after the change in Fiscal Year, now in some of the STO Deliveries the Actual GI Date is not getting populated in Delivery Document, however the PGI is complete.

Any suggestion where should I look, and what may be reason / solution.

Regards

AA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use the note 194334 to resolve the issue

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Actual GI Date is not getting populated in Delivery

If I am correct, system will not populate any date in this field. Either you can manually key in a date which would be your invoice date or if you leave the field blank, it will consider system date.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are right sir.

In my case the User done the PGI, but this field left blank. As I understood system must fill the current date incase it is left blank, but this do not happen in this case.

Any idea?

Regards

AA

Former Member
0 Kudos

AA,

What Lakshmipati has said is correct the Actual GI date does not get populated we enter it manually, only in the case if you are doing a delivery for 26th march then you can enter in Actual GI date field 26.03.2008. (at that point the Actual GI date will be empty, and you can enter the required date) This date is being taken by the material document which will be generated after performing PGI.

If you are raising the Order or STO today and you are pursuing with delivery today itself then the system willl take today's date.

Regards

Sathya

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once PGI is done, you cannot change any data pertains to that delivery. The only option is to cancel the delivery document via VL09 and recreate a fresh delivery.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sir

One thing I would like to clarify, that can we do the PGI, without filling the Actual PGI date?

I checked the changes done to the delivery and found that user changed the Actual GI field from 00.00.0000 to 04.01.2009. Still the system did not saved the date and afeter PGI this field is blank.

Regards

AA

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Still Unresolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello AA,

I have the same issue.

The PGI date is not populationg...

how did you solve the issue? Please guide me..

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok

My issue is still unresolved.

However since in my case all the material doc. which is created after doing the PGI, has correct posting date, so there is no issue related to any entry in the MM or FI data.

Hope you will find the answer.

Regards

AA