cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RuntimeException when executing application mapping program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

I am trying to send an Idoc from R3 system to an SCMTM system.

I have imported the idoc, message mapping is preconfigured from SAP and requisite configurations in ID have been completed.

I am getting this error in test of Interface mapping (operation mapping).

RuntimeException when executing application mapping program com/sap/xi/tf/_DESADVDELVRY03_to_ShipmentRequestRequest_; Details: com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException; Cannot create target element /ns0:ShipmentRequestRequest. Values missing in queue context. Target XSD requires a value for this element, but the target-field mapping does not create one. Check whether the XML instance is valid for the source XSD, and whether the target-field mapping fulfils the requirement of the target XSD.

Please help.

Thank You

Warm Regards

Arjun Ghose

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it seems that per your XSD the element "/ns0:ShipmentRequestRequest" needs to be created and filled with a value (occurance min 1). But appearently within your mapping you do not create or fill this element. So the validation of the XML against the XSD fails.

Please check your mapping regarding the element "/ns0:ShipmentRequestRequest".

Reagrds,

Kai

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Check all the Mandatory source and target elements are mapped.

If there exist any mandatory element for which source or target element does not exist map that element with the constant.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do check the mapping for target field as it alraedy exits check whether that field in idoc is passed or not

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do check whether all mandatory fields are filled up. Check for all occurrences where min = 1.