Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC HR triggers in CUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working on GRC HR triggers in CUP. we developed the workflow in SAP GRC. the input is coming from the SAP HR system. i need to put some ABAP coding or settings in SAP HR system to trigger the workflow in GRC system.I dont know what to do in the SAP HR systems. Any pointers on this.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

A.Rathinaprakash

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to schedule HR trigger Background jobs so information flows from HR system to CUP. Two jobs you need to schedule.

1) HR Triggers Load Data u2013 . Schedule to update CUP HR Trigger rules and actions to the AC RTA installed on the SAP HR system. schedule this job for every 60 seconds

2) HR Triggers u2013 Schedule to retrieve HR Trigger event change information according to specified rules to generate requests in CUP. schedule this job for every 80 seconds.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to schedule HR trigger Background jobs so information flows from HR system to CUP. Two jobs you need to schedule.

1) HR Triggers Load Data u2013 . Schedule to update CUP HR Trigger rules and actions to the AC RTA installed on the SAP HR system. schedule this job for every 60 seconds

2) HR Triggers u2013 Schedule to retrieve HR Trigger event change information according to specified rules to generate requests in CUP. schedule this job for every 80 seconds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to know how did you do the workflow in the CUP. Do you have a tutorial, a how to,or a manual to do this for the SAP GRC AC (CUP) for HR.?

I need to do this but I don't know how.

Best Regards.

Pablo Mortera.

julie_hodgson3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

checkout https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/b050c6bf-f8f4-2b10-67aa-95573e611ee4 and also the HR Triggers section in The Configuration Guide - see InstGuides.

All How-To guides available in https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BPX/Governance%2c%2bRisk%2c%2band%2bCompliance%2b(GRC)%2bHow-T...

cheers,

Julie