cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERR_WIS_30270 and WIJ 20003

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem with a conevrted report (from Deski to Webi) that contains in particular 2 queries at the same time: one for u201Cthis yearu201D and the other for u201Clast yearu201D. Last year query runs with some problems I guess and when I try to refresh or do some change in the converted Webi report, I get a popup error that says: An internal error occurred while calling u2018submitReportu2019 API. (Error: ERR_WIS_30270).

Then when I try to close this popup WebI shows me another message that says: An internal error occurred while calling u2018getPagesu2019 API. (Error: ERR_WIS_30270). But the adventure is not finished yet! When I close also this message, I receive another one that says: Unable to get the first page of the current report u2013 Web Intelligence will switch to structure view (WIJ 20003).

Any workaround with this issue?

Many thanks!

Bea

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bea,

In case you are on BOXIR2 SP2 then install SP4 to test the issue and bug reference is not given in the read me file of SP4.

Also, in case you are using BOXIR3.1 then test the issue on FP1.3 because it might be related bug Id ADAPT01165500.

Regards,

Sarbhjeet Kaur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sarbhjeet Kaur,

Thank you very much again. Finally we have started to redo the report which was easier...

Thanks for your support,

Bea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hola, Beatriz.

Tenemos el mismo problema nosotros. Al final conseguiste solucionar lo del error: API "submitReport"?

Es que nosotros estamos desesperados también.

Cualquier aportación será bienvenida.

Gracias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bea,

In case if you are using too many data providers in the deski then you might get this issue.

Resolution

Reduce the number of Data Provider used in the Desktop Intelligence report before conversion

Regards,

Sarbhjeet Kaur