Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring SAP PI Java components.

former_member192375
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP PI 7.10 SP7.

I am using the same server, where the Java compontent are, to do the monitoring.

I have created a GRMG template containing all the SAP PI Java components that I have uploaded and started successfully into GRMG. The status in GRMG for these compontents are good.

The tcode RZ21 Technical Infrastructure > Configure Central System > Maintain System Groups, I have created groups "ExchangeInfrastructure_Systems " and "J2EE_Systems" with the system "SID" as systems under each of these. If one look at the "Monitoring Active" tab the status for both are "yes". I have created thought the RZ21 Technical Infrastructure > Configure Central System > Create CSMREG User.

However now when I go into RZ20 > SAP CCMS Monitor Templates > Process Integration > SID > Java Compontents > Heartbeats then I do not see any of the Java compontent there.

Please can you assist in this matter.

Regards

Willie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192375
Participant
0 Kudos

Problem solved. In the template the scenario name "<scenname>XI_DIR</scenname>" I have changed to "<scenname>PI_DIR</scenname>". And for all the other scenarios. If this is done the CCMS monitor does not pick it up. Once I have changed the scenario name back the problem was solved.

Also the cookies comment above in the RCC destination helped with the J2SE monitoring.