Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

CRM IPC 4.0 Configurations validity for Pricing in CIC screen

Hi All,

We are working on CRM 4.0 SP9 version. We have configured the CIC and Mobile Sales Scenario. We have downloaded all the customizing objects from R/3 to CRM. All the setup required for the Mobile Sales Scenario is done and the scenario is working perfectly. In case of CIC, we have downloaded the pricing related stuff from R/3 to CRM. When we try to carry out a business transaction (e.g Sales Order or Quotation) through the CIC screen we are able to fetch the product information but the pricing related information cannot be viewed.

We had raised an OSS for the same and could get to know that IPC is required for pricing information to be viewed in the CIC screen while carrying out any business transaction.

We have installed the IPC 4.0 SP7 for the same. We have done the following configurations for IPC

1> We have modified the required dispatcher and server related property files on the IPC server.

2> On the CRM server through transaction sm59 we have created an RFC destination for IPC Dispatcher. This RFC works fine.

3> On the CRM server through transaction sm59 we have created an RFC destination for IPC Server. This RFC works fine.

4> On the IPC server we have configured the IPC Administrator screen for Dispatcher details,Security and Database. We are able to login to the CRM Database through the IPC Adminsitrator. Further i have kept the Pricing and TTE config information as defaults since i dont know much about it. Thus we have successfully configured the IPC Administrator.

5> When i enter the Desktop UI i am not able to fetch the product information through the Tools--> Product Master Data option. I am able to get the condition records for pricing.

<b>Are the above configs OK from the IPC server side.?</b>

Even after doing the above configurations i am not able to view pricing data when i do any business transaction in the CIC Screen and also from crmd_order screen.

<b>Please let me know if any configuartions are required on the CRM side for IPC.</b>

I have installed the CRM server and IPC server on the same windows server.

Thanks & Regards,

Yatin Prabhu

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question