Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to change Doj


On Golive time One employee DOJ wrong enter i want to change the DOJ. this employee payroll also run & document also posted. i USE pa41 for DOJ change but error come "Change in earliest retroactive accounting date time not possible

i allready remove Earl Pers RA date & Accounted date also

from pu03

please advised


Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question