cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus

I am facing ERROR IN ACCOUNTING INTERFACE error while creating billing. i had maintained the billing document range, plantwise.

Is this error related to FI Number range or somthing related to SD part.

Awaiting for suggesstions to solve this issue

KChug

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It could be due to so many reasons but mostly

a) Account Assignment Group in billing not flowing

b) Condition type flowing but not value, VPRS for example

c) wrong assignments of Account keys in pricing procedure

Go to VF02, input the billing document and now from top menu bar, click on "Environment -- Acct.determination analysis". Check for what error, system is throwing that error message.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, problem is resolved, it was Account key assignment was missing

K.Chug

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kchug

Welcome to SDN Forum

Although you will get multiple threads on this topic. but if you post specific error you are getting,will

help in identifying your issue. Generally you can check your account assignment in VKOA.

Hope it clears you.

thanks

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

go to vf02 , click the release to accounts, an error message will pop up. click the message to get details of the error. this will give you the cause why the error exists

you could try to corretc this , if error persists , the you can post the contents of the message that is poped up

hope this helps

Thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Welcome to SDN.

I would suggest you to search the forum before writing the Queries. This will help to avoid repetition of the similar queries. Further please check the following links with similar problems & suggestions given by our friends. Hope this will help you to get the solution.

Regards

Tejpal

Edited by: TEJPAL SINGH on Apr 2, 2009 1:41 PM