SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivating the standard func. module in FQEVENTS

former_member630708
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to add a z func. module to a event and there are standard func. modules already activated to this event could anyone please help me out how to deactivate the standard FM.

My requirement in detail is i have 9 standard func. modules assigned for an event which are in active status now i need to copy the standard func. module to a zfunc. module.

i have copied standard func. module no. 8 to a zfunc. module and have assigned the same no. 8 to my Zfunc. module from the change customizing, but the problem here is both the standard and zfunc. modules are in active state which in turn calling the standard func module first and not serving my purpose so i need to deactivate the standard func. module ..

Thanks in advance,

Venkat Mahesh Addanki.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

As you have already added your 'Z FM in FQEVENTS, just go to FQEVENTS, click on event <say 10>, go to Function modules tab strip, go to Intallation Specific Function modules,

Click Change Customizing <Pen symbol>

there you select the standard FM, click delete <shift + F2>, Save in TR and transport to other clients.

Now your Z FM is active & standard FM is deactivated.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

As you have already added your 'Z FM in FQEVENTS, just go to FQEVENTS, click on event <say 10>, go to Function modules tab strip, go to Intallation Specific Function modules,

Click Change Customizing <Pen symbol>

there you select the standard FM, click delete <shift + F2>, Save in TR and transport to other clients.

Now your Z FM is active & standard FM is deactivated.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

Thanks for the reply.. but one small problem the change customizing button is only available for IS specific fm modules whn u click that it showing the zfunc.module in tabstrips i cannot find the standard fm here to delete.

I think we can do the table maintenance for the below tables will serve the purpose right??

TFKFBS - Table for STANDARD FMs

TFKFBC - Table for CUSTOM FMs

thanks in advance,

Venkat Mahesh Addanki

0 Kudos

Mahesh,

Your problem looks strange to me. Unless I see the screen shots I may not be able to comment.

Yes your understanding is correct reg tables.

Rgds

Rajendra

former_member630708
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajendra