cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display line items of the data into next page in case of overflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In my requirement i am displaying header data with its line items through smart forms ( Landscape format).Since i am using landscape format main window size is less.Hence, In case of overflow of data

the line items only should get displayed in the next page without the header information.

I have given next page as Second page and i kept only main window in the next page. But still it is displaying header information in the next page in case of overflow of data.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Bhanu.R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the replies which i got

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

r u using different windows for HEADER and ITEMS?

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies.

My issue got solved ...

I created another page with only main window.

Regards,

Bhanu.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

the header-node has the option in the tab condition to only print header on the first page or at start of table of something like that. use what is helping you to get it working !

Edited by: G. Bouman on Apr 2, 2009 10:10 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can put condition for the header in the conditions tab, check only first page check box.

thanks,

anupama.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

In this case you can go for any one of the below 2 solutions.

1) Try to use a seperate window(secondary window) for header information and for line items use main window. In second page use only main window. So, when the data overflows you will get only the line items.

2) Try to use text elements. Give the header information in one text element say T1 and the line items in another text element say T2. And then write WRITE_FORM for text element T2 in a loop to display the line items.

Hope this will help you.