cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting doc not getting created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While releasing the billing doc to accounting i am getting the following message- 'Field text is a required field for g/l account xxx 89000'. xxx is the company code.

Also when i go for the explanation of this it says-

'The value for field "Text" in the interface to Financial Accounting is an initial value but you are required to make an entry in the field selection for G/L account "89000" in company code "701" linked to the field selection for posting key "50"'.

Thanx in advance.

Regards,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

G/L account "89000" in company code "701

Go to FS00 transaction in that crete/bank/intrest there check filed status group which is assigned to G/L account.

Check the screen layout of Field status group,Field text is required entry,I think you need to change to according to your requirement.Take FI team help before changing the entry.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANX A LOT GUYS

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OB41, select Postikg Key 50 and click on "Maintain Field Status" and double click on "General data". There you can see a field "Text". Change it to "Opt.entry" and save.

Now retry the process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pankaj,

Please check your Account determination configuration whether you have assigned G/L accounts to the appropriate account keys (ERL,ERS). Tcode VK0A.

In Tcode FS00 enter the G/L and click on the tAB Create/Bank/Interest --> then Docuble click on the "Field staus Group", Then Double Click on the General Data , Here the TExt as per your question is mainatained MANDATORY, Please make it as Optional Entry and Save then Proceed

Regards

Sathya