cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMPORT PROCESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please tell me the full Import process with transaction codes and Accountin entries ........

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

For Imports

1. Prepare PO for Import Vendor. Assign Comissional customs vendor code to customs clearing conditions types in PO-Conditions. Maintain V0-Zero taxcode in Invoice tab in PO-Item details

2. Make First MIRO for Customs clearing

Entries in FI are :

Cr Commissioner of Customs

Dr Customs Prov(MM)

3. Making MIGO, with first miro (customs miro) reference

Dr Inventory Account

Cr G/R IR

Cr Customs Prov(MM) (Non Cenvatable)

4. Part-2 Posting

Dr Cenvat AED

Dr Cenvat BED

Dr Cenvat ECess

Cr Custom Prov(MM)

5. Final Vendor MIRO

Cr Vendor

Dr GR/IR

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to add few lines

1. Please put in place a Import pricing procedure and check that this pricing schema(schema grp vendor) is assigned to the Import vendor in the vendor master.

2. Confirm with FI the exchange rate handling, that is is it to be handle in PO stage or to auto matic i.e based upon the entries made in OB08 because this creates lot of problem in each stage because of the difference in exchange rate.

3. ME21N- create Import PO, please make sure to assign all the conditions like CVD/CESS/SCESS/Clearing charges/Insurance charges/Freight charges/landing charges and /or any others charges required for the PO, pleasedon forget to assign the vendor in the condition details for different activities like freight vendor, clearing vendor orthe customs vendor for CVD etc. You need to remove the GR based Invoice indicator for the PO as you have to Pay the customs before GRN is made.

4. MIRO- Run MIRO for Customs clearence vendor(Select Planned delivery cost indicator in MIRO) and you only clear the customs vendor

5. MIGO- do MIGO for the PO

6. MIRO- Do MIRO for Supply/Freight and other Vendor Payment clearence

Then FI will be paying as per the outstanding for the vendors

Regards

SAM

former_member433442
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Import Process involves the following steps.

1. Create P.O through T.Code : ME21N, make sure that GR based Invoice verification is not active in item details. Since we need to pay custom vendor before goods receipt.

In PO conditions, maintain vendor names for customs and transportation vednor.

2. Do logistics invoice verification through T.Code : MIRO, pay to customs vendor and transportation vendor.

3. Do the Goods receipt through T.Code : MIGO.

4. DO the invoice verification for Materials vendor through T.Code : MIRO

FI POSTINGS

DURING GR :

Stock Account +

GR/IR Account -

During Invoice for material :

vendor account -

GR/IR account +

During invoice for Cutom's:

customs vendor account : -

cutom's Account : +

Note: For frieght vendor you can pay during invoice verification for customs or during invoice verification for material vendor.

Regards,

Prabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

create PO ME21N assign relavent condition types for customers and others

create MIRO for the Customers

Create MIGO

Create MIRO for the mateirals

Payment F-53 or F-58.

Former Member
0 Kudos

useless fellow how can u bring customers into purchasing use common sense it is the vendor palys the role not the customer.

becareful while giving gthe answers